Let me just say that before I met the love of my life and definitely. “The one”. 2 yrs ago. I was healing from a previous relationship I had given everything that I had and I didn’t think I could love again.
I wasn’t interested in dating. I had to get reacquainted with myself and I started by asking myself some serious questions. like who am I? And how did I get here ? I found the love of my life and here are 5 tips to find yours:
Spend time by yourself after a break up
- Get to know yourself as individual because you have been known as a “Us”
- Try to maintain bonds with friends you acquire during your relationship, let them know that they do not have choose sides.
- Get rid of everything that reminds you of your ex by boxing up sentimental items and consider giving them to charity.
You needed to know what you want
- Not just the physical features but also what type of person you want him to be.
- Have a clear, concise short list (of about 10 things)
- After making the list”YOU BECOME THE PERSON ON THE LIST“.
- He could be anywhere and make sure you are not holding on to your ex.
- Stray away from your usual dating pattern, we tend to select the same type of man.
- Learn how to trust.
Know who you are
- Rediscover who you are
- Be more comfortable with the women in the mirror.
What type of relationship do you want
- Define what you want in a relationship
- Spend quality time really getting to know your new man
- Most importantly do not settle under any circumstances.
I want to hear from you, what other tips would you like to add to the list?
About this Guest Blogger:
K.S.Young has a lifestyle blog: KSYonline.com .As a blogger she is using her blog as a platform to inspire,empower,educate and entertain all while connecting with her growing audience. You can find her on Facebook: KSYonline and Twitter @KSYonline