About How’s Married Life
Married life is a lifestyle, an adjustment, and a full time job. You have great days, you have bad days, you have days where you want to mentally checkout. This site is to let other married couples know they’re not alone!
We discuss how to handle family, including starting your own. We touch on turning your house (or apartment, or condo, or townhouse) into a home. We chat about intimacy, you know, keeping that fire & desire. We rant about hot topics, including other people’s marriages or news headlines. We delve into a source of anxiety in marriages: money! We’ll talk about smart moves to make with your money. We’re even here for those preparing to jump the broom.
How’s Married Life isn’t a guide to marriage; it’s a shot of reality with a chaser of support.
Most Popular Posts of 2012
- 10 First Dance Wedding Songs
- 7 Smart Ways to Free Yourself From Your Stuff
- Courthouse Wedding
- How to Elope in Style
- How to Improve Your Social Life in 2012
- dead hearts: The Wedding of Victoria and Jason Evigan
- How to Have a Fantastic Honeymoon on a Budget
- Wedding Wednesday: Seating Arrangements
- Top 5 Things Newlywed Homebuyers Need to Know
- The Shoestring Wedding: Cut Down Costs Not the Celebration
The Fine Print
- Unless stated otherwise, all content on the site belongs to How’s Married Life and cannot be reproduced without prior written consent.